CCS Aliphatic Alcohol is a water-based concrete finishing compound designed for use on freshly poured and screeded concrete.
It is designed to reduce the evaporation of water during finishing processes such as troweling and is great for reducing the effects of rapid drying when placing concrete during high temperatures, low humidity and high wind conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Water-based and environmentally friendly finishing compound
- Improves the quality of concrete as a result of controlled water evaporation
- Reduces the likelihood of crusting or dusting on the concrete surface
- No need to mix extra water to compensate for placement in hot weather conditions
- Use on wet concrete slabs